Our Support Services offer day time facilities and activities for people living in the community who have or have had mental health problems. Working either on a 1-2-1 basis or through group activities this service offers an informal and friendly atmosphere where members can feel able to relax and share their experiences and concerns if necessary.
The group also gives people the opportunity to take part in activities which can help lift mood, improve wellbeing and build confidence.
Contact people for Support Services :
- Dave Cowan – Service Manager
- Natalya Insalaco – Support Worker
- Kim Roger – Support Worker
- Gillian Walker – Support Worker
- Shiona Watson – Administrator