The women’s group meets once a week on a Wednesday morning between 10.00 am and 12.00 noon to have a relaxed and informal chat, listen to interesting guest speakers or go on day trips to places of interest.
Recent Activity has included – trips to Deer Park, St Andrews and day out in Aberdeen.
The Women’s Group is a group where you can:
- Share your experiences and chat within an informal and friendly atmosphere
- Be able to relax and unwind and feel at ease within the group
- To know that other people have problems as well
- To discuss matters in confidence
- Learn new skills and take part in new activities as a group
- Listen to various different speakers who come into the group to give information or deliver activities
If you are interested in attending this group or for more information please call and ask for Gillian.